Congratulations to all of you whose submissions were accepted to SWAT98.
Here are some notes on how to proceed with the final version of your papers.
- The final version is due April 25, 1998.
- The LaTeX file of the paper should be sent by email to
firstname.lastname@example.org either in the message body or
(preferably) as an attachment.
- The paper we receive must conform to the LNCS style and page limit of
12 pages. Please note that the font size and margins must be as indicated
in the LNCS class file. Please look at Springer's web page for authors' instructions for more information.
- The paper we receive must - either in text or in an accompanying letter -
take major referee points into consideration.
- You must also sign Springer's Copyright form and send it by ordinary mail to
or by fax to +46 8 790 09 30. If you use fax, please make sure that the
message is marked: SWAT'98 c/o Lars Ivansson.
c/o Lars Ivansson
Numerical Analysis and Computing Science,
SE-100 44 Stockholm,