Automata and languages, automat10
DD2372 Automata and Languages
- Exam resits are by mutual arrangement with the course leader.
- Here is the solution to the exam of 15 March 2010.
- If you have attended the exam, please fill out the course evaluation form (see below).
- The course outline is now augmented with links to scanned lecture notes for the material that is not in the book.
- Here is a compilation of old exam problems, with solutions, based on Kozen's book.
Course Board (sv. Kursnämnd)
A course board
is a formal way for students to influence the
and form of the education. It is formed at the beginning of the course.
Course Evaluation and Analysis
is performed after the course to give input
improvements for later versions of the course.