About the Course
The course has the code: DD3009.
Aims and Objectives
After the course, the students should be able to:
- demonstrate insights in the field of embodied cognition
- have a multi-disciplinary perspective on the matter
- have an overview of the research at TMH, CBN, and CVAP
- place their own research in a broader perspective
- setup multi-disciplinary research
PhD students in the areas of computer science,
neuroscience, electrical engineering, robotics, biology, and related
Requirements for passing
In order to pass the course, students need to:
- actively participate in all lectures*
- prepare and give one lecture
- prepare questions for the invited speakers
- write an inter-disciplinary research proposal (in groups of two)
* In case of absence, the student can provide a one-page summary/discussion of the content of the lecture.
The course will be rewarded with 6 ECTS.