Skolan för
och datavetenskap

Completing Courses

If you have completed some of the course requirements during a previous year, but failed to pass the course, then you should email to at the start of this year's course. We will then negotiate a fair amount of work for you to complete either the course you started (if you started with the earlier 6hp-version of the course), or the current version of the course.

Typically, you are allowed to replace a complete homework set, or special assignment (e.g., presentation of a research paper). You may not freely collect points from different years to pass the course. Special rules may also apply to specific problems. Note that the special assignment changes from year to year. Please do not show up with a complete solution of a previous year's special assignment and expect to pass this years course.

We apply the same principle to students who wish to improve their grade.

Copyright © Sidansvarig: Douglas Wikström <>
Uppdaterad 2010-04-22