Research: Theory, Method, Practice - drtmp12
Aim of the course
- Inform you about the research process --> help your burgeoning research career.
- Review the Scientific Method and good research
- Raise your awareness that progress in research is very
non-linear. And requires hard work and perseverance!
- Acquaint you with basic strategies for your research career.
- Identify important and solvable research topics,
questions and hypotheses
- Select between alternative research directions
- Importance of communication via reading and writing papers.
- Review the development of computer science.
I have made a table which reflects my current record who has attended which lecture:
I didn't take an attendence list at the first e-mail so at the next lecture can you tell me if
you were at the first lecture.
I have also made a table which reflects my current record of which reading responses you have submitted: