My current teaching responsibilities include:
- DD2404/DA7021 Applied Bioinformatics
- Introductory and practical programming for bioinformatics. We discuss a scripting language and relational databases with SQL.
- FK4026 at Stockholm university, the introductory programming part.
- Introductory programming in Python.
- DD2450 Algorithmic Bioinformatics
- Discussing important methodologies and their application in Bioinformatics.
- DD2396 Bioinformatik
- This course appeared twice a year, in English in Nov/Dec and in Swedish in Jan/Feb, but is now cancelled.
- DD1361 Programmeringsparadigm
- This course introduces functional, logic, and imperative programming to (mostly) second year students in the
CS program. The languages we cover are mainly Haskell and
Prolog, but an introduction to C is given too. The course is still running, but I don't have the time to teach in this fun course.
Do you program? Do you program in Emacs? If not, please
reconsider. Swedish readers might find some
old emacs advice
helpful and inspiring.