Teaching and Supervision
Current students (as main supervisor):
Current students (as co-supervisor):
- Fredrik Båberg, PhD student, co-supervisors: Danica Kragic and Yiannis Karayiannidis.
- Michele Colledanchise, PhD student, co-supervisors: Dimos Dimarogonas and Yiannis Karayiannidis.
- Yuquan Wang, PhD student, co-supervisors Patric Jensfelt and Yiannis Karayiannidis.
- Erik Ward, PhD student, co-supervised with John Folkesson and Patric Jensfelt.
- Sergio Caccamo, PhD student, co-supervised with Danica Kragic.
- Alejandro Marzinotto, PhD student, co-supervised with Danica Kragic and Dimos Dimarogonas.
- Johan Thunberg, PhD student, co-supervised with Xiaoming Hu.
I currently teach:
- David Anisi: PhD student, co-supervised with Xiaoming Hu, On Cooperative Surveillance, Online Trajectory Planning and Observer Based Control, graduated 2009.
- Isak Tjernberg, MSc student
- Martin Norberg: MSc student, Design and Implementation of an Intuitive Control Method for Tracked UGVs, graduated in 2011.
- Nils Emil Söderbäck: MSc student, Design and Implementation of an Intuitive Control Method for Tracked UGVs, graduated in 2011.
- Therese Lindskog: MSc student, A Comparative Study of Algoritms for the Connectivity Contrained Unmanned Ground Vehicle Surveillance Problem, graduated in 2008.
- Johan Thunberg: MSc student, Task assignment and path planning algorithms for systems of surveillance unmanned ground vehicles, graduated in 2007.
- Anna Stefansson: MSc student, Path planning for unmanned aerial vehicles by a combinatorial optimization approach, graduated in 2006.
- Magnus Lindhe: MSc student, A Flocking and Obstacle Avoidance Algorithm for Mobile Robots, graduated in 2004.
- Maja Winstrand: MSc student, Mission planning and Control of UAVs, graduated in 2004.
I have previously taught:
DD2438 Artificial Intelligence and Multi Agent Systems, 2014.
DD1370 Database Technology and Information systems, 2013.
DD143X Degree Project in Computer Science, for 3rd year computer science students, 2013.
- DD2425 Robotik och autonoma system, Guest lecturer
- EL111X Bachelor Thesis Project Course, Guest lecturer
- Linear Quadratic Optimization
- Optimization for E&D
- Optimal Control
- Systems Theory
- Calculus for F (Differential och Integralkalkyl i en och flera variabler)
- Introduction to Computer Science for DEF (INDA)