- November 22, 2004.
- DKE3 added to the DKE web page.
- August 18, 2004.
- Downloads, instructions in Swedish and information on a recent research article added to the DKE web page.
- December 23, 2003.
- Information added about DKE, a development of GECCO for use within research at the Swedish National Defence College. A movie along with several screenshots are available.
- November 13, 2001.
- Presentation held at the I International Workshop on Cognitive Research With Microworlds in Granada, Spain.
- September 20, 2001
- GECCO was demonstrated for Dr. Gary E. Horne, US Marine Corps Combat Development Command and Dr. Henrik Friman, Swedish National Defence College.
- August 31, 2001
- Finally GECCO 1.0 is released. It is available from the
- July 24, 2001
- Two new screen shots were added to the Screenshots page.
- July 2, 2001
- GECCO 1.0beta was released today; you can find it at the download page. It was released because
it is functional enough for interested people to play
with. It's labeled "beta" because it's not quite finished yet
-- some help files and such are still missing. Hopefully,
version 1.0 will be ready real soon.
- July 2, 2001
- The new GECCO home page is up. This reflects the end of GECCO
the student project, and the birth of GECCO the research
project. Most of the content was copied from the old web
page, but the design was changed to match the rest of NADA's pages.
- May 30, 2001
- Soon to be official: GECCO was chosen by the course leaders to
be one of the three best
- May 7, 2001
- A screenshot of a new scenario can be found on the screenshots page. The scenario is
taken from D Day, World War II. Final presentation is
tomorrow. Hopefully everything will go our way.
- May 4, 2001
- Added PDF-versions of the documentation. The preview
presentation went well. We also handed in the documentation.
- May 4, 2001
- Added HTML-version of the documentation made in Latex2HTML. Now
we just have to run a script to update the documentation without
editing the home page itself. The not yet ready documentation
can be found on the documentation
- May 3, 2001
- We will give a demonstration of the game at the preview seminar
tomorrow. A new scenario has been added since last time. It is a
rescue mission and takes place in a possible future when the
Íresund bridge, connecting Denmark and Sweden, collapses.
Pictures can be found on the screenshots page.
- April 26, 2001
- The game is looking better each day. Added some more screenshots
to the screenshots page. I think
we are in the final test stage. We don't plan to implement any
more features, just fix every bug as we find them and perhaps
build more scenarios.
- April 19, 2001
- Finally built the home page. If you think you recognize the
design, you have probably visited the home page of JED,
from which the original design is stolen.
Up to GECCO main page.
Responsible for this page: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Latest change November 21, 2004
Technical support: <email@example.com>