I am involved as a Lecturer in DD2380 Artificial Intelligence course of CSC/KTH. My lectures includes Probabilistic Reasoning, Bayesian Networks, Hidden-Markov Models (HMMs), Utility Theory, Markov Decision Processess (MDPs) and Partially Observable MDPs.
- Martina Zambelli (2013): Posture regulation for unicycle-like robots with prescribed performance
- Dinsefa Mohammed Mustefa (2012): Dual Arm Robot Control based on Navigation Function
with Prescribed Performance Guarantees,. KTH.(Co-supervisor: Dimos Dimarogonas)
- Erasmia-Evaggelia Tiniou: Diploma Thesis, co-supervised with Zoe Doulgeri.
- Antonia Tzemanaki: Diploma Thesis, co-supervised with Zoe Doulgeri.
- Wassim Hreiz: Diploma Thesis, co-supervised with Zoe Doulgeri.
I have previously (Oct 2010-Feb 2011) been a part-time Lecturer in Technical Institute of Thessaloniki for Control Systems I, II lab courses.
I have previously (2005-2009) been a TA in Aristotle University of Thessaloniki for:
- Robotics: Robot Kinematics, Dynamics and Control
- Control Systems III(previous course name Control Systems II): Nonlinear control systems and adaptive control
My TA duties was:
- Teaching of tutorials (2 hours/week)
- Preparation and the evaluation of the student course projects for the course: Control Systems III.